Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fool Proof Bread Recipe (I GUARANTEE IT)

Making bread is something I've always wanted to be pro at. I mean, how cool do you sound if you say "Oh yeah, I make my own bread." Which basically translates into "I'm FREAKING Martha Stewart, don't mess, k?"
MMMM CARBY

Last year, Hubby bought me my very own bread maker, because I pretty much thought that in order to be a good wife, I needed to know how to make bread. There were a lot of highs and lows when making bread. I mean, it's such an investment--3 HOURS. And if it doesn't turn out, well, sorry. You just wasted 3 hours of your life...waiting.

What a BEAUT
So, I present to you, a fool proof version of white bread. Trust me guys, this one's tried and tested. I made one Sunday night, and yesterday night--both with fantastic results. The bread is SO good, that it's hard to just not eat it with honey and butter. We made sandwiches with this bread. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a bread cutter, or you end up with squished bread (#yeahme).


Fool Proof White Bread Recipe 
1 cup warm water
2 Tablespoons white sugar
1 package (.25 oz) yeast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt

Put in bread maker. (It works well in express settings too!) Press start.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment