Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Resolutions...or Life Changes If You Will

Happy New Year!

What a whirlwind year it's been.

Good bye 2013, and hello 2014.

As the new year is ushered in, I've been contemplating the resolutions goals lifestyle changes? that I've been wanting to make. Of course I want to lose weight, I want to be smarter, I want to be more accomplished--I'm sure everyone does!

Here are my concrete goals that I've made (and stuck with for the past 7 6 days (New Year's day counts as a holiday--and not a time to start resolutions)


Physical: 

  • Drink 8 glasses of water a day. 
  • Do two weeks of the Atkin's Diet
  • Gym 3x a week with the hubbs
  • 1 hour long daily walks with Hobbes
Spiritual: 
  • Start and complete PMG by the end of the year (by myself) 
  • Read the whole BOM by the end of the year (by myself) 
  • Read manuals before class
  • Comment at least once in Relief Society/Sunday School
Hobby: 
  • Crochet a scarf before the end of February 
  • Start taking classes to get my black belt in Ju Jitsu
  • Post on this here blog at least once a week
Mental: 
  •  Graduate 
Marriagical: 
  • Be a better wife by uplifting Carlos 

Ready, set, GO! 

*I"ll be following up each month to see how I'm doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment