Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here's to REAL life--and Boxes??


Oh hey, guess what. . .

I am a real kid now. For reals, not fake, or virtual. FOR REALS. It is kind of the most unnerving thing ever. I have so many blogs to write. And so little time.

Graduation was the craziest thing ever. I am still reeling from it. I guess it still hasn't hit me. And I am so blessed to have started a full-time job. I haven't had any time to sit and think about my life. And I think that's ok.

I have hardly been at my new apartment--thank goodness for besties and boyfriends. (And parents too)--for moving me in. I just sleep in my room and then leave. It is because I have work from 8-5. REAL KID STUFF. I hardly have time to even read the scripps. I need to get my life in order though.



I am still living out of a box. I keep telling myself--I will get it on the weekend. Just wait for the weekend. I hope that this is true.

I love my job though. I honestly couldn't ask for more. The environment is fun, the people are great. What I do is cool. It's just perfect for me. People aren't crazy psycho about when you come in--you go when you want--it's just so relaxed. It's so nice. I've already made some friends, and I can't wait to get better at what I do. And here's a little secret, I am still figuring out what my companies does exactly. I can't really seem to grasp it. Cec says it's the next big ENRON, and I sure hope it's not. :)


It's hard juggling everything right now. Even where I live and who I am dating.I love Carlos to death, and I just can't wait to go back to see him after work. But it's so stinking hard. He got himself a custodial job, which I guess is ok, but it is at a crazy time. Everyday from 3-7:30 in THE MORNING. I just hope that he isn't biting off more than he can chew. I am just so happy with everything right now, but can't help wondering if I am just choosing what's easy rather than letting it be hard. Some chaps came over from across the way and started talking to me. I won't flatter myself and say they were there to talk to me (because I am sure they weren't) but, when Carlos came over, they seemingly fled as fast as they could. My mom has told me that I should just get to know other people. But, I don't want to.

I am so glad I am not living at home anymore. I don't think I could do it. I love my parents and my family and everything, but, really, there is a time for everything. It is not my time to be at home anymore. After a weekend with the family, and best friends and boyfriends, I realized that now is not the time to live at home. Is just isn't.

And it's even weird where we are living now. I can't tell if I like it or not. It hasn't even been a full week--so there is still time. It's such a quaint little place.

It kind of reminds me of The Village. Which I want to watch again. Not in a creepy sort of way, but it's just so different than Canyon Terrace.

I am trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour so I don't die at work. That's weird, I am usually the last one up. I went to the store, and they were out of my obsession: Wheat Thin Stix. I was so sad.

This real life is weird, in a good kind of way--I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment