Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's 2 Days Away

In 2975 minutes I will be married.
The world will stop, for even just a second, as I marry the love of my life.

I will look into his eyes, and he will be my husband, the one that I will be with for eternity.
Everything will change--for good. 

I will be able to wake up next to my best friend.
I will come home to my best friend.
We won't have to worry about when I will see him.
I'll start my own family.
I am going to be a real-real person.
We will be able to make dinners, lounge around and just be together. 
I know it sounds silly, but going from barely seeing each other for an hour a day to anything more than that, it's going to be really, really nice.

I'll be honest, I'm nervous. Not as nervous as I was for the temple, but still, pretty nervous. I guess I'm more nervous for the future. I've known all along it's Carlos, and he's mine. I'm just nervous how our life is going to pan out. But I'll decide now, I just want to be happy. I want the Gospel to play a central role in my life, because of the gospel, I know what it most important, family, Heavenly Father, and love.

I can't wait for the adventure to begin.
Let's a-go! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment