Friday, March 18, 2011

Realizations




I forgot why I love swimming so much, it helps me think, when I swim, my body takes over on auto-pilot and I can just think I had some pretty awesome realizations. Well, they weren't awesome, they were just, kind of sobering.

1) I hate the way I look right now. I hate hate hate it. I hate the way that I feel when I walk outside, I just hate everything about it. I hate that when I get ready, I don't feel like I am good enough.

2) I HATE my major. I know I can't get over it, but it was the stupidest decision ever.

3) I feel bad being around Carlos because I look so gross all of the time.

4) I feel inadequate compared to everyone around me. I don't stand out at all.


Now, how am I going to fix this?

According to one of my friends, I am going places. This is cool. Cecilly doesn't know how much that meant to me.

Well, things are looking up, I am got a job as a sports counselor . And as of an hour ago, I just got an internship for a Internet Safety Project. !!!

Things are looking up!

But, how am I going to fix myself?!?!? I HAVE ONE MONTH!

Ok, well, less. I HAVE 35 days to look my best for graduation. THIRTY FIVE DAYS!!!!!

What am I going to do in the 35 days?

1) NO SWEETS


2) MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY: workout in the morning (do cardio) and at night do gym. Tues and thursday, work out

3) NO SNACKS after MIDNIGHT (which is a pitfall)

I am going to be looking good for graduation! HERE WE GOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment