Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What the h@$#, check your email.

Here's what I have learned.

I am NOT normal.

I will NEVER be normal.

EVER.

And neither will my two best friends, Cecilly and Kristie. We don't stop. Ever.

Cecilly and Kristie entered in a Case competition for Kraft. I have actually never heard of case competition until now. And here's the great part. I got to really use my design skills to the max. I designed a bag, heck I designed about 3 or 4 ads for the FRIGGIN Wheat Thin Stix.

And I realized how much I care for design, how much I will do anything for things that I hold dear to me. We all joked about how we are blowing off school to do this Kraft competition. And guess what, it totally worked. We got top three.

NO WAY RIGHT?!?!?!? NO FREAKING WAY. We we suprised that we made it to top 12. Sure we designed some good slides and had some cool ideas, but top three?

Kristie captured the moment perfectly, "What the hell, check your email."

We were rocked. Everything that could have gone in our presentation, did.

No comments:

Post a Comment