Friday, June 3, 2011

Tired. . .but not so much

I am tired.
I am tired of everything.
I am tired of going to work.
I am tired of my apartment.
I am tired of my boyfriend.
I am just tired.
I am tired of the way I look.
I am tired of smiling.

I am tired of studying for the LSAT.
I am tired of caring.
I am tired of getting to work late.
I am tired of leaving work early.
I am tired not having my car.
I am tired of feeling hungry all of the time.
I am tired of pleasing everyone.
I am tired of food.
I am tired of going to the gym.
I am tired of pretending like I care.

And I don't know why. I just want to sit in my bed and eat Taco Bell
for the rest of my life. Dramatic much? Probably. But right now, I really don't care.

But there are some things that I don't think I will ever get tired of. . .

I love biking.
I love going to the mountains and just watching the stars.
I love when Cec cleans the room.
I love chewing gum.
I love Taco Bell.
I am in love with Childsh Gambino.
I love laughing.
I love Pop Rocks--wink wink nudge nudge.
I love that there are only 77 days until Disney.
I love that I am so friggin' excited for it.
I love that I bought my ticket to go to Disney.
I love seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
I love how I feel after I bike.
I love my bike.
I am in love with this song.
I love backpacks.
I love MACs.
I love being alone.
I love watching scary movies.
I love blowing everything off.
I love that I might be weird.
I love that I really don't care.
I love that I think I kind of sort of like country.

There's a lot of things that I am tired of right now---but so many things that I love. I think I will keep tryin' in this thing we call life. It seems worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment