Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free Stuff Always Cheers My Day

I just want to take my Accounting test today to see if I'll fail.
Joy of joys.
That's the last thing I need.

Is it sad that yesterday, the highlight of my day was the free slurpee that I got at 7-11?
Probably not, since it was so dang good.

And I even got the healthy kind, the mango one.
I was so tempted to get some Taco Bell to accompany my meal.
But I couldn't bring myself to do it.


I left work early and got my slurpee.
Ah.

Bliss.
It's funny that I barely have time to sit down and veg for 10 minutes.
Everything is so go, go, go.

This long weekend will do me good.
Or I'll just get caught up on wedding stuff...which I am completely behind in.

Thank goodness for my mom, who has done just about everything.
Phew.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment