Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Patience is My Middle Name. . .

Yeah, it totally isn't. And even if it was, it would be a far fetched truth.

My day yesterday was nothing short of crazy. But that will be my life for the next couple of months.

It's all go, go, go.

Get up at 6:30, head to work. Work from 7 am to 3 pm. Get home at 3:30. Go to the gym from 4:15 to 5:15. Class from 5:30 to 7. Eat/homework/shower/bewithCarlos. Go to sleep at 11.

E'ry day.

While trying to maintain that schedule, I also decided that I wanted to get my mom a necklace for mother's day. (Btw, it was a free strand of pearls). You can find it here. 

And I didn't print out the coupon, I just showed it to him on the phone, please tell me if I missed something on the coupon. All it says is to bring the coupon in, that hardly says anything about printing it out. I get extremely irritated when people try to pull a fast one on you just because you use technology. Sorry, it's not my problem if you didn't put down the fact that you HAD to print the coupon and couldn't show it one my phone. Make sure that you put that on the coupon. Don't make me pay the price for your technological inabilities. I got my strand of pearls and marched off. Don't use technology if you don't know how to correctly use it.

Then, I decided to go to my jeweler, my engagement ring has prongs, and one broke off. And I needed to resize the ring anyways. I get there, and it costs $25 to repair the prong, because the company felt that it was my fault. Basically what they were telling me was that I have to live in a box, and then it should be ok. Sorry that I have a life to live and I want to wear my ring everywhere I go. Today was not my day to do errands. I wasn't impressed with the customer service. But I did remember how amazingly beautiful my ring is. The only thing, I have to wait until Friday to get it. Inefficiency.

That's my day in a nutshell.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment