Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life is Grood (great + good)

Long time no see, yeah, it's been a while since I've updated the ol' blog.

I just haven't had time. And it makes me sad.

From coming back from Disney, oh yeah, about that--I left early from Disney. It just wasn't my thing--you know?


Too many happy smiling faces--there just wasn't a point to me being at Disney--other than buying me time.

Anyways, I've been home. No, not unemployed, but happily being a full-time employee for PMA media group. It's great. It's lovely. And I am not just saying that. It really is.

I am bouncing between law school and business school. Bouncing between what I want to do and what I kind of feel would be the best to do.


Anyhoo--that's an update. I'm happily in love with my boy-f: Carlos, and life is grood. (good + great)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment