Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Need to Vent





Fact: I get mad really easily. 

Carlos jokes with me that I am a rage machine. Sometimes I am. Don't mess with me when I am in traffic driving home.

Fact: There are many things that people do that set me off. 

Snide looks, mean comments, if you want to say it to me, say it to my face.

Fact: You mess with my fiancĂ©, you mess with me. 

Just thought you'd like to know.
There's nothing more hurtful when people figure out the best way to hurt you is by hurting the person that you love the most.

So many choice swears that I have right now.
So many.

Or so few I guess.

But is it really worth it to give importance to individuals that are less to you than dirt? 


Fact: I hate cowards. 

Sincerity is one of the most important things that I look for in the people that associate with.

Fact: I have a hard time letting things go. 

Once you wrong me, there's a lot that you have to do for me to trust you again.

Fact: I like revenge. 

Once, my brother said something that made me rage. How did I get back? I salted his fish. Really, don't tempt me. I don't have much remorse when I am convince I am in the right.


Instead of sleeping. I'm thinking of caniving ways to get back at those that have wronged me. I won't ever act upon it, but it helps me sleep better at night.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment