Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Convictions

Of these things I am absolutely certain of:

1. I love Carlos with all my heart--more if that was possible.
2. I'm getting married August 4th, 2011 in the Draper temple. 


3. Vacuuming at 3 in the morning for cleaning checks the next day is positively rude. Wait until the next day people.
4. Being the first one to sign up for cleaning checks always leads to the easiest jobs.
5. Sabotaging my roommates is a dream of mine. 
6. Zumba never fails to make me happy.
7. I've cried more in this week than the past two months.
8. I'm always going to be waiting for something.
9. I'll always be addicted to Diet Mt. Dew. It's my drug of choice. 


10. I behave like a 10 year old girl when I don't get my way. Crying, temper tantrum--the works.
11. Patience is not a virtue I will ever acquire. Ever. 
12. If I don't do well on this GMAT, I am going to probably rip my hair out.
13. My best friend is going to miss my wedding. 
14. Tiny Village is probably the stupidest, but most addicting flash game you can own.

15. I'll never have enough gas in my car.
16.  Finding new camera apps make my day 47.23 times better.
17. Don't ever drink Diet Mt. Dew before bed. That, combined with being a light sleeper, thinking about wedding plans, and roommates getting up at 5 to clean leads for a very, very bad night's sleep. 
18. I will never make anyone happy if I'm not happy first.
19. I'm ready to enjoy being engaged.
20. The Lord always knows what he's doing. Even though sometimes I don't feel like it. 
21. Pinterest is the goddess of all websites.
22. I want to own a Yogurtland franchise. I'll go broke if I don't buy one. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment