Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy, happy birthday!

Oh what a day! :) it was cygnis birthday! I made a cute pinterest inspired banner for her. My dad made Monte cristos--which my mom lovingly referred to as "Monte Carlos". My dad also made some yummy strawberry shakes. I then snuck away to see my C--which--I've only seen for two hours this weekend. When it came to say goodbye--he had to practically had to pry me off of him. :)

Then--we watched "in time"--it was ok. Entertaining. Definitely dollar theater worth--not full price. Then, off to slc to Cheesecake Factory. It was fun, but I missed Carlos and everyone was annoyed. I love my family--but it'd definitely showing that we are getting older. There's some family growing pains. Its difficult, especially when I am in love with someone I want to be with all the time and between the family I love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment