Saturday, November 12, 2011

Plans Gone Awry

Um, hello excellent day. Hello excellent week.

It seems like the more and more things are thrown at Carlos and I--the stronger that we get. Sure, we have had out smallish disagreements, but I feel like we are understanding each other and us even more. I cannot tell you the glorious feeling that it is to be in love with your best friend.

This week has been filed with surprises, laughter, tears (always mine), shouting, and most of all kisses.

I decided that I will be living at The Granary--most commonly known as The Nunnery. It's quite lovely. After two apartments not working out--I am hoping that the 3rd time is the charm. Please cross your fingers that it is.

Today was just--peachy. I lounged around the house. I woke up at around 11--which, call me fat and lazy--I call it my sleep in day. I kind of had to tell myself to just take a chill pill. I've had to tell myself this a couple of times throughout the past few days. My mind was racing with what I needed to do. But, then I had to stop and wonder, what did I want to do?

Well, all I really wanted to do was do sit and let my brain die for a little bit. It happens to everyone, and I especially needed it. I stayed up until 2 am watching shows...ooops. So, I contented myself with studying for the GMAT, Pinterest, Gchat, Facebook, the gym, and trying not to bother Carlos. If I had it my way, I would end up driving over to snuggle with him--alas--I couldn't. Did I mention that I found out that my car needed a new clutch? Hello no money for a month. I am not particularly excited for that.

Whatever. It's going to be ok. It really will. Hey, I'm going to go spend like the rest of my life on Pinterest.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment