Monday, December 12, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Here's to lazy Sundays. Days where you sleep all day, and watch tv and get on Pinterest for the hours that you are awake.

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday. So lazy that I (went to bed at midnight) woke up at 12, stayed awake for 2 hours (stake conference) then went back to bed for a 2 hour nap.

Then I took Carlos some dinner. Yum, yum. It's his last Sunday where he works all day on Sunday at the MTC. I am so excited to go to church with him again. :)

Less than two weeks and I can start moving my stuff out. Yes!

Hung out with Cec and made some semblance of fruit pizza. Good times. People think we are crazy when we get together--and it's eerie how we can be thinking the same thing at the exact same time. I attribute it to the fact that we've been roomies for a year. :)

How awesome would this sleeping bag be?
I slept a total of 14 hours. Not bad. Considering I have had a lot of late-nights.

PhotobucketNot bad at all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment