Sunday, January 15, 2012

Awesome, Fun, and Not So Fun

Going to bridal fairs is really fun. Do you think it's weird to go before really being engaged? I got to get some yummy foods, some great ideas, and spend some fun times with my family.

But you know what is more fun? Going to visit the love o' your life at 1 am where he works. Then listening to Enrique and Spanish songs for an hour. That's really fun. What's not so fun is looking forward to eating Wendy's and watching The Bachelor, but then throwing up what you ate at Wendy's and falling asleep during The Bachelor.

Live is crazy, life is wonderful.

It seems like I can never have enough time with Carlos. Which is ok, it's probably safe to say that we are completely, totally in love.

I can't help but being so cheesy, but I love Carlos so much. It's crazy to think that we've been dating for just about a year! It seems like time has flown by so fast!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment