Monday, January 16, 2012

I Would Rather

Today I didn't want to get out of bed. I almost didn't come to work today. I would have rather gnawed on the foot of an antelope. I would have rather taken the GMAT today. I would have rather cleaned my bathroom. I would have rather stayed at the gym all day. I would have rather done anything that come into work at 7 in the morning. Good thing Gold's didn't have classes in the morning today. I almost went, but had the good sense to call and confirm there wouldn't be any. I would have cried if I went to Gold's at 6 am this morning.


I would do anything so that I could have kept sleeping in my warm, comfy sheets. Not to mention Carlos has school off, and he gets to have a somewhat relaxing day. I've got a case of the Mondays. . .

Can it be Sunday again?
Can it?
Can it? 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment