Friday, January 13, 2012

Bridal Fairs Before Actually Being Engaged: Jumping the Gun?


Is it weird to be already looking at things for when I get married? As in, I'm going to go to the wedding expo this weekend, but it's just to look...It's no longer an if, it's a question of when. Which is weird, but I am so ready.

Is it weird to be heading to bridal fairs when I don't have a ring on my finger yet? I know he likes it, but hasn't put a ring on it. . .

Oh well, I've got other things to worry about. Like the looming GMAT. Please let this be the last standardized test I have to take. Please, oh please, oh please.

I'm also enjoying my new apartment, I love the new freedom. I love being able to come home and not worry about someone judging what Carlos and I do. We've been enjoying this new freedom. Not to mention that my new roommates are pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. They are all laid-back and super sweet.

Oh, and I have got to start getting some more sleep. I've been relatively good, which surprises me. Here's to the freakin' weekend.

ps, I've still got to post about VA trip. I just have to find the time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment