Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a Cloudy Day. . .But It's a Temple Day


It's a cloudy day here in Provo, Utah. I'm not too happy about it, the only thing that it good about this is that there is increased snuggletime with my snugglebuddy. Other than that, it's kind of just, "blah, blah, blah weather".

I felt like I had to put that in quotes because it's so quotable. This week has been a struggle to get to bed, maybe it's the 5 hours of sleep I get each night, maybe it's the fact that I wake up in the middle of the night when Carlos texts me. Either way, I'm tiiiiired.

Yesterday, we had to go to intensive care because Carlos' eardrum burst. I guess he was bleeding in the middle of the night. Don't ask me! I wasn't there! I got to thinking how blessed we are with our health. I never have to go to the doc, and I am thankful for that.

I've got a couple of job offers to work at home, which I am stoked for. I decided that I want to make an income that is solely to save/use for fun. Enter the beauty of Odesk. It's my new best friend. I'm still planning to work at PMA, which is the greatest job, but I really want to start making more than the wages I'm making now. I guess I am just spoiled and I hate running out of money, plus, I want to start working to pay off my loans (all measly $3,000 of it).

I love to see the temple, I know I'm going there sometime soon (as in by the summer). I'm so excited to start thinking about marriage--yes--it's on my brain. I can't get it out. And the boy hasn't even proposed yet, imagine when he does. Crazy ol' me.

ps, Big Bang Theory makes me feel smarter.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment