Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cooking Adventures

I love cooking. Carlos and I love to eat a good, yummy meal. Here are two of the delicious meals that we made this week. The first was somewhat of a fail. I was feeling a Crunchwrap, but I didn't want to go to Taco Bell and get some...so this was the result: 

Quite the disaster. But tasted oh so yummy!
I've been a fan of Saturday breakfasts since Carlos started working from 5-9 in the morning. It's pretty nice actually. I get to get up early and then have a scrumptious breakfast with the love o' my life. It makes waking up in the morning so worth it. I can't wait until we are married. :) 
My love went and picked up Einstein's today, which was such a welcome treat. :) 
I'm going to try to make these crunchwraps again, they were oh so deelish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment