Friday, January 20, 2012

Bagels, Noodles, Wings


Yesterday was a full day of gorging myself. All I did was eat--all day. I got up, went to work, had a meeting, had some bagels. Not just any bagels, Einstein's Bagels, with schmear. The kind that makes you happy to be alive in the morning. mmmmm

Then for lunch, (our company gives us a catered lunch every Thursday--which I love). 'Twas Noodles and Company, thank you very much work. It was so yummy, I was tempted to go back to get seconds, but I didn't think it was a good idea. Because for dinner. . .

We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yum, yum, yum! Those wings are delicious. And totally worth the 2 hours wait. Luckily Scott and Stace went before us and stayed in line. Otherwise, we would have waited over 3 hours! Those wings burn the tastebuds, but leave you wanting more. It's 9 am, but I am craving wings. . .

I love food so much. I go to the gym so I can eat more of it. Sick, I know. But, I can't put the bagels down, and all I want to do is go on Pinterest and find recipes I can make.

I'm hoping we can make some bread this weekend, I've been craving homemade bread with hot cider for a while now. Wouldn't that be yummy?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment