Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lessons Learned



After re-evaluating a job, and coming to terms that I love where I work, and I really am content, there has been some restructuring going on.

This is what I've learned:

1. No matter what it is, do your best.

2. You can talk the talk, but if you can't walk the walk, you are useless.

3. Take the time to get to know the people you work with.

4. Don't be someone you aren't.

5. People can see right through you.

6. Be the first to come in, and you'll never worry about when you have to leave.

7. Lunch breaks are overrated, especially when you can leave an hour earlier when you don't take one.

8. PPI's aren't just for the guys. :)

9. Take the time to get to know your co-workers. ( I said it twice because IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT)

10. Always look busy.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment