Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of the Worst Things. . .

Is when you drop your contact case, and you can't find your contacts.

That's what I had to wake up this morning.

I found one relatively quickly, but the other one was near impossible to find. I had to enlist the help of my mom to help me find it. We were both sprawled on the carpet with a light trying to find that stupid little thing. Seriously, my mornings this week just can't get any better than this.

At first I thought I had pushed my contact case over, but hoped it was just a dream.
Then I had this lovely dream of Neal Caffrey from White Collar helping me to cleverly find my contact.



Oh wait. He's gay. Darn. 

I think I'm a little obsessed. Carlos and I love the show White Collar. We've been watching it over the last couple of weeks and we are hooked. If you've got a little time, check this show out.

Carlos is almost done with finals! I hope he does well! I'm sure he will. He's so smart. That's why I love him. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment