Friday, September 21, 2012

So What is Successful?

Oftentimes, I find that life gets overwhelming, life gets busy, and I find myself wishing that I had more. And it's not even that I wish I had, it's that I wish that knew more. I hope to be the perfect blend of a crafty blogger, witty writer, suave designer, and somehow be a killer intense business woman. All within a year. As soon as possible. No biggie right?

Maybe it's because I feel like my "prime time" is slipping away--I'm turning 23 here people. And I don't really have anything to show for it. I suppose having something to show for me is having a business, being successful. I can't really define what I think is successful--except for having something to show for it. For me, it would be being able to run a small design firm, living in a big city, having enough money to buy things I want, interning somewhere other than Utah....

As I write this...I realize that I am taking the steps to get there. I am an extremely inpatient person and I want results as well.

My husband keeps telling me that I'm insane, but somehow, in my little brain, I've convinced myself that I'm going to do it. And by golly, I know I will.

I've got to be more dedicated about my dreams and aspirations. I can't just let them drift off...

I know I might sound delusional, and probably crazy, but these are my musings...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment