Thursday, September 6, 2012

Throwing a FIT!

So I'm pretty mad.
Fuming actually.

I had a car slip into my life, and out of it in less than 24 hours.

You see, we are in the hunt to buy a car.

She wants:

  • something pleasing to the eye
  • something that gets great gas mileage
  • something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
  • something that has a clean interior
  • something that they can fit future kiddos in
He agrees with everything, but they both have different definitions of "what is pleasing to the eye". For her, it's something small, light, and well, fit. (Think zippy, sporty compact cars). For him, it's anything that doesn't look too beat up, and is functional. Which is just about any car. *and no hubby, I'm not dissing you*

So, I found a Honda Fit that was a steal. Unfortunately, I wanted the price to be just a little bit lower. I tried to haggle, and I lost. I thought about the car too long, and I lost it. It was great. But, live and learn. And it was a little too high for our budget. 

My search continues. And the definition of "pleasing to the eye" gets further defined by my hubby and I. 

If anyone knows of any little (and cute) and affordable cars, give me a shout out. Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment