Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wednesday Wasn't Too Hot...

Yesterday, I had a not so great day.
I think my hubby put it perfectly when he said, "We've been having too many fantastic days, Satan wants to mess with us". 

I agree to that, but yesterday was just so long.


  • First of all, it was my Mom's b-day, I wanted to drop off something for her, but we were running late. 
  • Work was no fun--I had a run in with a former boss, but who isn't my boss anymore, and it really shook me up. 
  • I went to go fix my iPhone screen, but I had to make an appointment (uh LAME). 
  • Loans have come in, but we don't know where the money is
  • I lost $15 worth of groceries. I don't know where they went, or whatever. 
  • I felt like I was going to pass out during Zumba. 
Listing it makes it feel a lot less consequential, but at the same time, it  was a good day. We got Papa Murphy's--and there's a whole pizza at home waiting for us. Got to see my family, and get some sweets. Fell asleep in my hubbs arms. 

Photobucket
Honestly, I am ready for this week to be over. But I am excited for the temple dedication for next week.

And I am pretty excited to relax and be with the hubbs this weekend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment