Saturday, February 12, 2011

How's about we make SOME MAGIC?!?!?!




This week has been--well, just crazy.

I just got word--and I will be able to make some magic this summer! Well, for 7 months that is. I applied for a Disney internship at DisneyWorld, and I got it. No biggie.

I am stoked. I just don't know what I am going to do. There's that boy. There's other things that I can be doing--like a real job. But, something tells me that this may be a good idea. It is an opportunity to grow up. Being away from home. Something I have never done. I will be in Florida. Almost the entire US away from my family. It makes me wonder; who will I be? How will I act? What will I do? Will I be the same?

I won't have my mom there, to help me with everything. I am not saying I don't like it, I just want to see if I can handle being away from my mom. To see if I can be real-life-certified-adult.



I want to be in the real world...well, the real world with some Disney magic. And it's about 7 months where I can just not worry about life. It seems like a good idea. But then, let's see what life is going to throw at me in the next 5 months?

A lot can happen in 5 months. We will see, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment