Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I don't deserve this...


Do you ever feel....
Like you don't deserve something?
Like "how did I trick someone into doing this for me"?
Like something is too good for you?
Maybe someone is too good for you?

Well, I do, almost every second of the day since I've started dating Him. Everything that he does, everything he says, is just peachy. He's like no man that I have heard of, let alone fallen in like with. He's everything that the Other one wasn't. And he's so good for me.

The texts in the morning, the cute things that he says. He's got it down. And it's not that I feel inferior, I just feel that I have to better myself. And I like that, and somehow, I have tricked into liking me. And I think that it is hilarious. What does he see in me? I have yet to figure that out.

I must have done something right. And I hope I will keep doing that, I really like this One.

No comments:

Post a Comment