Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthdays and Blickentstaff's

Oh happy day! After celebrating Elan's bday, we went to Blickenstaff's.  This place is the bomb dot com. When you walk in, you are transported into another land. Everything is all vintage, and some of the candy I've never seen before.

There was this huge candy gum ball machine that made me want to sit there and eat bubblegum all day long.


My dad found some awesome diet sodas from Mexico, we just had to get some. My mom always gets these banana taffies that she is just crazy about. Once, she biked all the way from Orem to get some of those taffy. My family is obsessed.

You should be too, because if you've got a blog, you can post about them and get a free (you read that right) lb of candy! I'll do just about anything for a free pound. Just as long as it's legal... Check out this link for more info: http://blickenstaffs.com/!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment