Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Fro Yo Monday!

Besides the fact that it was Monday, it was a purty good day. It was free yogurt day! :) I got an email from The Land (yes, I am an exclusive member that gets exclusive emails) telling me that there was free yogurt on this wonderful day. I thought, I haven't had hun-cal fro yo in a while--I will be there! 

I was planning on going later, since there were many things I had to do that day. But, I invited Cec and she could only go earlier--which worked out the best. We got there around 4:15 and the line was already out the door! 
He's pretty cute ain't he? 
Cec and I with the goods! We piled it high--after all--it was free! Not to mention the gas and time we had to pay...
Carlos was less than thrilled to be standing in line with me...I do that to him sometimes. I could hardly contain my excitement for the free stuff! 

What a good day! Carlos and I even started a lil' tradition of our own FHE, ya know, since we are gonna have a family sometime. . .;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment