Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is. . .A Lot of Things


Happy Valentine's Day! The day of love! 
Let me tell you, I am in love, in love, and I don't care who knows it! :) 

What is love? 
I think that love is beautiful
Love is kind
Love is silly
Love is comfort
Love is laughter
Love is hugging
Love is understanding
Love is caring 
Love is simple
Love is knowing
Love is being
Love is kisses
Love is everywhere
Love is within all of us. 

It doesn't matter if you are single or what. Celebrate this day of love by loving those that love you. 

Carlos and I decided that besides just focusing on ourselves and our love, we wanted to show our friends that we love them too! We make these insanely delicious cake balls...I cannot believe I didn't take a picture, and chocolate chip cookies! We put them in a cute lil bag and ran them over to our friends. They were all purty surprised. :) It was a fun activity where we got to go see our friends and give them some baked goods! 
I'm excited for what tonight will bring. 
I made Carlos some yummy breakfast. (Pics later) And I gave him a book (one he's been wanting to read for a while now)
I can't wait to give him what I've been working on. A little book full of things that I love about him, memories that we've had, and some coupons! I really hope he likes it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment