Friday, February 3, 2012

Que Rico, que Bonita!!!

So, this week has been a long one. Carlos has been super busy. Me, not so much. Well, I'm busy, but in a different way. I have to go to work. But once I'm done, I'm done for good. I don't have to worry about homework or anything. (except for MBA applications)

Anyways, I've been able to go to the gym--and I've started going to Zumba. Wow. I love it. It's probably one of the greatest workouts that I get. I come out of that class sweating like a beast. And it's soo fun. I walk in class with a negative attitude, and then, I start dancing, and I feel so good!

This above picture is probably true. But, if you are looking for a good cardio workout, I highly recommend Zumba. You will be able to shake your booty, and feel good about it. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment