Wednesday, October 17, 2012

50 Ways to....

I. Am. Officially. Obsessed with....
this song.

Forgive the horrible punctuation, I just really wanted to make a point.
I love the beginning part. It makes me want to flamenco.
Yes you read that right. Like this:
Ahhh. Any one want to go on a trip to Spain with lil' ol' me?




Oh, and I also made these DEELISH sugar cookies, recipe adapted from Peppermint Plum.


1 cup butter
1.5 cups sugar
2 eggs
4 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
6 cups flour
Mix butter, sugar until creamy. Then add eggs and vanilla. Then sour cream, and salt, soda, and finally flour. Roll them out, and then bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Not too long, or they will be icky! :) 

Aw gawsh. 
These cookies are the bomb dot com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment