Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life Happens...

Disfortumente, life happens. The job I've had for about a year and a couple month has regrettably called it quits. The company I worked for was downsizing, and I unfortunately got the cut. Sucks huh? Especially when I didn't do any wrong--I'll be honest--it was one of the jobs I actually cared about. Well, live and learn...

Now I'm enjoying unemployment for a short while--well not for too long--since I am definitely on the job hunt. Anyone have any leads?  I'll love you forever, and I'll bake you some cookies! :)

On other news...girls that go to the gym with full makeup....please....stop. You are ruining it for the rest of us. Not sure about you, but I go to the gym to sweat. I want to kill myself, and I'm not there to look cute.
Amen to that. 

Here's to my job search, and I'll post pics of our vegas trip soon! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment