Thursday, October 11, 2012

So Fudgin' Tired and Other Things

I am so tired.
I seriously can't believe Elan is gone. I can't voice how proud I am of him.

Missionary celebrations often lead to lack of sleep.
Two nights ago, we got three hours of sleep.
Then the last couple of nights I've been averaging 5 hours of sleep.

I'm not busy really doing anything, I've mostly been staying up just because!

I am so tired, I keep drifting in and out of a semi-unconscious state.

But Fall Break is here. Not sure what that entails. Since BYU doesn't have a fall break, and every other school I've gone to never had a fall break....so it really means I don't have class tonight. Which is alright with me. (I stole the words from this song that was playing on my Pandora as I was writing this post)....

A good little ditty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment