Friday, June 1, 2012

Awwwww YEAH!


We took engagement photos yesterday. 
We used this: 


I am so excited to see them. 
If they don't look gorg, I don't know what I'll do. 

I'm a big fan of Fruit by the Foot. 
Do you remember when those were the coolest things to have in your lunch? 

97% on my accounting test. 
Boo ya. 

Still haven't found an apt. 
I think we fail in that aspect. 

Sleepover with Cec in a mere 2 weeks. 

50 days. 

Doing invitations today. 
Well, getting the design finalized. 

AH! 
I'm loving life right now. 

OH. 
It's National Donut Day. 

Which means, 
Krispy Kreme is giving away donuts. 

Um, I'm so there. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I've been checking your blog almost daily.:) Our sleepover is going to knock off someone's socks.

    Let's take bets on whose.

    ReplyDelete