Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blerg (n) bla + grr

Where to start? 

It seems as the closer the wedding gets, the more everyone just wants to murder each other. As in, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THAT CURSED SCOOTER. 

We went to my bishop. We seem pretty worthy. 
We are so close, but yet so far away! 
38 days. 
38 Days.
38 Days.
38 Days. 

THIRTY EIGHT DAYS!!!!

On a happy note, the bridesmaids boxes were sent out. 
Do you know how freaking long these took? 
You probably don't. 

These are far from my original design, but don't you think they are just adorable? 
Oh yeah, I have 10 bridesmaids. 

"It's not my wedding, 
it's not our wedding." 
A mantra that I have had to repeat to myself over and over again. 
And counsel that I've gotten from friends, and co-workers. 

I'm still working out the wedding invites. 
Don't even get me started on that. 

Let's just talk about how much more frustrating is to be an amateurish designer. As in, I know how to work InDesign and Photoshop, and I can do things myself, they just take a little longer. I have always considered to be printing of the devil. Satan truly has a handle on the printing industry. Because, it can look gorgeous on your computer, but once you print it out, it looks like poop, and you notice things you've never noticed before, and you have to go back and fix it. Or, all the places that Satan works with tries to lit'rally make your life a living he@#. 

No joke. Seriously. It's the tip of the iceberg. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment