Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And Such Is Married Life

Yesterday, I picked up my husband from work at 630.

We went to the grocery store.

We went home at 7.

We didn't even put our groceries away, and we fell asleep. At 7 pm. On a Wednesday.

Such is married life.

I remember staying up until at least midnight so I could talk to my fiance. Our schedules (and my parents) made it near impossible for us to see each other for too long.

Now we get home.
We snuggle.
We do things married people do,
and
We fall asleep.

Then we wake up at 11:30 pm and make guacamole.
But one of us forgets to buy salt, and the hubby (being amazing as usual) runs to Wendy's to get salt.

We watch an episode of Breaking Bad,
and then back to bed.

And I get to work late (7:30 am is late for me).

And now all I want to do is go to Zumba, take my stupid test, and go snuggle with my husband. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment