Friday, August 24, 2012

Crispy Mornings, Not Crisp Enough

With the crispness of the Fall beginning to creep in, my thoughts turn to hot cider, snuggling, and new beginnings. 


This morning, I got to work at the ungodly hour of 5:30. 
I got to drop off the hubby at 5 in the am! 
But, it got me up and ready to go. 
I nearly forgot how much I love getting up before the sun comes up and starting my day. 

I got to come into the office and enjoy the solitude for about two hours. 
Talk about bliss. 

I am currently obsessed with pretty, simple fonts. Typography is something that makes my heart sing, and something that I will always have patience for. 
Aren't these logos so pretty?


Even for my wedding invitations, I poured over the fonts that we would use. 
My heart sings for the time to sit and design, and create. 

Tonight, Carlos and I will attend the Dean's Dinner for my MBA program. 
I'm excited to see the people I will be spending two years with. 

Tomorrow, I have a workshop I have to attend for the MBA program. I'll be gone all day. 
Besides thinking, "finally", I don't really have any thoughts about starting my MBA. I know I'll be busy, but I don't know what to expect. I'm still drinking in the bliss of married life. Some days it's not all rainbows and sunshine, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to do anything else. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment