Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday! Whip Cream Recipe. . .

Tonight, I want to be a fats.
Like the kind where I just pig out.

I want Papa Murphy's. Dripping with cheese and chicken, and onions.

Also, I want whipped cream with brownies.

YUM!

Here's the recipe I will be using for my homemade whip cream:

What You Need: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
*makes about 3 delicious cups

Get your electric mixer out, pour your cream in, and then beat on med. for 3 minutes. Then, add the sugar and vanilla and beat until peaks form. *You can also do this by hand, add about 5 minutes for beating time.


Why yes, yes please.

So tonight, I will be making pizza, brownies, and whipped cream.

Also, since the hubs is working, I'll be crafting it up, watching Make It or Break It, cleaning, and finishing a test I have to do....

So here's to an awesome Friday! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment