Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crock Pots are God's Gift

Woke up with a kink in my neck. I want to sleep longer.

Made the most delicious chicken tacos yesterday.


Like really, I wished I could eat more, that's how awesome they were.

Crock pots are really a gift from heaven.

I've used my crock pot twice this week, and both times = success.

Pretty sure I'll become addicted to the crock pot as it gets colder, not to mention, the house smelled heavenly. And all I had to do was put things in the crockpot. (well, Carlos did it when we dashed out the door--go hubby!)

We are hiking timp tomorrow.
Yes, you read that right.
We need to get granola bars, snacks, and water.
And warm clothes.

I hiked it 2/3 years ago when I came back from the DR. We hiked from the American Fork side, this time, we will be tackling it from the Alpine Loop.
This will be entirely different. I'll be with my husband and hopefully by the end, he won't want to murder me.

:) Happy day. It's almost Friday.
Lunch at work today.

Boondocks tomorrow.
Life can't be beat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment