Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Monthiversary! :)

Wow! I've been married to the most wonderful man for a month now! :)
30 whole days! It's kind of awesome how this is going to last for the rest of forever!

Here are just a few things I love about him:

1. He always makes my day better
2. He can always make me laugh
3. He pushes me to be a better person
4. I am constantly learning from him
5. He teaches me patience
6. He has taught me the true meaning of love
7. I can always count on him
8. He will never give up on me
9. He always kisses me
10. Snuggling up next to him is one of the best things ever
11. He can cook
12. He is a hard worker

This is our first dance song, and hopefully we will enjoy it for years and years to come :)

I love you baby! :) 
Can't wait to see you later! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment