Monday, January 3, 2011

Cause Everytime we touch I get this feelin...


OK, so I always thought that I was just a different type of person. That I didn't really like hugs, touching, ect. I have always attributed my quirk to my family. I thought, oh, my family is like that its ok, they are the ones where I get it from. This Christmas break, how I was proved wrong. I am the psycho weird one that doesn't like touch, I am the one that shies away from contact. We spent a large amount of time with both sides of my family, and how I realized how physical we all are. Hugs are given out freely, kisses on the cheek are a normality. Where was I when God gave the seminar on hugs and physical touch? Was I sick? Jeez. i would really like to know. Because as much as I try to change myself and be open towards giving hugs--its awful.

The worst thing is that I can't even blame it on my family. Boo hoo hoo.

Hugs make me feel weird. I am not saying I don't like them, it just takes a lot for me to give one, to initiate. I actually do like to receive hugs, from the right people, they make you feel warm, secure and happy.

But those are my ramblings about hugs.
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment