Saturday, January 15, 2011

Too school for cool. . .


So yesterday, 'twas a Friday night. A night supposedly full of fun and laughs. Can you guess what I was doing? Yes, I went to bed at a whopping 10 pm. I know, blasphemous. I am such a partier.

Acutally, can you say loser? But not really. (OK I keep telling myself that). But do you ever get those days where you just want to hide away from society? That was me last night. Maybe it was because I hadn't been at the apartment all week and yearned for my fuzzy blue blanket, or missed the smell of grossness, but I was real content just stayin at home. I didn't want to go mingle with people, and heaven forbid, socialize with them. I just wanted some alone time. I should have been productive, but I just needed to chill. And it felt real good.

I ended up curling up with my laptop and watching a chick flick. It was about time. I got ten hours of sleep, which should get me through next week. Where I average about 5-6 hours a night (on a good night).

No comments:

Post a Comment