Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Driving Dreams



My friend and I have this ritual of going at a ridiculous hour to swim. Think 6 am. This morning, we gave Cecilly a ride up to the bibliotecha where her final was.

One of my dreams has always been to drive on campus. As in, driving up to a building, where people WALK. Jokingly, I told my friend, just keep going, just keep going. Guess what...he did. We drove all the way up to the doors of the bibliotecha. I was peeing in my pants because of the excitement! I wasn't even driving, and my dream had just come true!!!

Have I driven on campus? Yup.

Was it illegal? Probably.

Did it make my week? Hecka yeah!

I can die happy now.

For reals, not for fakes.

1 comment:

  1. I felt so speeecial to be in that car. Even more humorously was watching you drive away as your friend freaked out about getting caught, ticketed, taken to jail, etc...
    Not everyone gets door-side delivery to their 7 a.m. final.

    ReplyDelete